CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday Design Team Halloween Blog Hop

Wahoo...Halloween is coming and I LOVE Halloween! I love the fresh crisp air, the changing leaves, the pumpkins...all of it!  Well Thankful Thursday's Design Team loves Halloween too and we all have some fabulous crafts to share with you!

If you came from XXXXXXXXXXXXXX then you're in the right spot.  It you just stumbled upon this blog hop, well then, Welcome!  Head back to XXXXXXXX to go back to the beginning and see all the great creations.

\
I fell in love with the Cricut cartridge Mini Monsters and used it to cut my title, "Pick of the Patch" and the pumpkins shown on the next page!

Aren't they cute?  (I was talking about the pumpkins, but the kids are too, right???)

Well, did you hear there is a great prize????  A Cricut Lite Cart called Celebrate with a Flourish!  
I love to scrapbook our pumpkin patch trips, but I worry they all start to look alike!  This year I went with a bright set of (Martha Stewart, I think!) fall leaves paper.  It really set the right note!  

27 comments:

  1. I love you LO!! The lil spooky pumpkins are adorable!! Great job!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute layout!

    mzcherub at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute fall layout! I love mini monsters too! :)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! Hey, don't forget to add Jenny's name up at the top. you have all XXXXXX for it. :)

    Love the layout, and the pumpkin theme! Too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout. The patterned paper is nice. Thanks for sharing.


    Vicki
    vwilson577 at yahoo. com
    http://scrapbookingcreationsbyvicki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute layout!!! I love the mini monsters they are just to cute! TFS

    Have a scrap-happy day
    Lisa G
    http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout!! Thanks for sharing
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic layouts, :) Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout is adorable and so are your kids! I just love these fall layouts! Too cute!

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
    america57@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pumpkin patch layout.
    http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. really cute one of my favorites cart!!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your style of scraping more than one picture per page. I always though that only adding one or two pictures was a waste of good space. Thank you for showing how you can make a page look wonderful with lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice layouts. I have to get back to my scrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Lo

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The mini monsters are super cute! That cart is on my wish list :) Thanks for sharing, the paper choice was a good one!

    cherie.goyer at gmail.com
    http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the LO... I think your cuts and colors are perfect but the kids sure do steal the show! :) What a beautiful family! :)

    Big Hugs,
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful ... love the layout

    Leah
    www.leahscarddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The pumpkins, the layout and the kids are adorable.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your layout. Great papers. Looks like everyone had a great time.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
    candyyoung826 at msn dot com
    Come enter my giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a great layout. Love your blog.
    Hugs,
    Kathy
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great layouts! I love the pumpkins and the title!

    karenskapin at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hehehe! I love those pumpkin faces! They crack me up! Great LO too, the background paper is beautiful! Thanks!
    Lisa
    summer_sunset54 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for for sharing your thoughts and knowledge on this topic. This is really helpful and informative, as this gave me more insight to create more ideas and solutions for my plan ,I would love to see more updates from you .
    Dedicatedhosting4u.com

    ReplyDelete