CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 3, 2010

Scramp Layouts Continued!

After I finished the Yellowstone album I was on a roll!  Here are the rest of the layouts I finished while I was at Scramp!

"Gone Fishin'"  While we were in Yellowstone, Matt went sturgeon fishing one day and caught this huge sturgeon.  Since I only had this one cell phone photo, I couldn't enlarge it more without it getting blurry, so I matted it with large mats to give it more weight.  I then cut the title from Life's a Beach on the Cricut.  Finally, I flocked the fish in the title with gray flock to make it look more like the fish Matt caught!






"Toutle"  That Christmas my parents gave my brother and I title to the piece of land we have camped on our entire lives!  (In fact, that's where Scramp takes place!)  I used the Cricut to cut out the trees, but then I noticed I had this great row of trees left on the paper (the reverse of what had been cut!).  I trimmed across the trunk portion of the trees and placed them on the page as a pocket.  Then I added the original trees I had cut out with popdot's for a little dimension!  I was excited that I'd used a scrap and I love the way it turned out.  I then had this Sandylion (?) tent and fire that I was able to nestle into the layers of trees.

"Snow Love"  This was my first layout using the gypsy! (A handheld device, like a DS, that allows you to combine Cricut images for more flexibility.)  I love it!  I took the o's out of the words and added snowflakes in!

No comments:

Post a Comment