CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Den/Guest Room (ie. scrapbooking room!)


Oh did I have fun yesterday! I dedicated several hours to decorating and organizing the den (ie. scrapbooking room!) All the furniture in the room is from IKEA (got to love IKEA) and is a dark brown/black color. I think it really pops with the paint and wainscoting in the room. I then hung two floating shelves (what a pain!) and hung a cute curio cabinet my Mom used to have hanging in her dining room. It's originally made for tea cups and saucers, but it fits the flower jars, etc. perfectly! The license plate wall frame I made in a Quick Quotes class two years ago at the Portland CK convention. The green wall frame propped on the table was also made in a Quick Quotes class this year at the local CK convention. Enjoy looking at the pictures and be sure to ask questions if you have any! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment