CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Wanted! 1 Great Dad, Our Dare Devil, I Will Not Hit Boys! I Will Not Chase Girls!



Wanted!  1 Great Dad.  Captured!
I had these great photos of my husband pretending to dump our daughter in the river.  I had this wanted paper for eon's.  Perfect use!  I cut all the fonts with Sweet Treats.

Our Dare Devil
I love this patterned glitter paper!  It is just so my daughter!  I simply matted the single photo on a large mat and then made a film strip of the other 3 vertical photos.  I added different color combinations of paper flowers and used a large lavender brad in the center of each.  Simple white letter stickers completed the title.  A quick page...maybe 15 minutes!



I will not chase girls.  I will not hit boys!
I bought this paper (sentences above) at the CK Portland show many years ago!  I knew I would have the perfect photos for it some day!  Finally, photos of my kids goofing around and then it got out of control...and then the time outs!  Love these photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment