CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Soccer Mini Album

I spent a few hours with a very close friend today chatting and scrapbooking.  Really, I spent hours chatting and organizing photos!  I am scrapbooking September 2008, and as many of you scrappers know, being only 2 years "behind" is pretty good!  After organizing my photos, I wanted a quick "fix" of scrapbooking, so I pulled out a mini album I had created at the CK convention several years ago that was still empty.  I think it was by "Piggy Tales" (http://www.piggytales.com/).  I love their lines of paper!  The album is a flip board book, with every double set of pages having one that flips open or out to show more photos.  I sat down with the completed album and glued in soccer pictures from the Sept. 2008 season.  I love how this album turned out and I got a lot of photos into it!  Yippee for a quick project!
Front cover:  green felt leaf with yellow flower brad, chipboard shapes covered in patterned paper and inked.  Black and white polka dot ribbon and a "Believe" sticker.

More chipboard shapes covered in paper, doodles hand drawn on square frame with black zig marker, green glitter stickers for "Attitude", chipboard photo anchor and "Dream" sticker.  The Dream page flips open to reveal the pages below!

Chipboard tags with green ric-rac and more stickers!  Quick and simple!  (By the way, love the photo of my daughter drinking from the water bottle!)



 Darn picture won't save as rotated, but by twisting your head, you can get the idea! :)

The left page has a pocket with room for a photo in the back and then small photo tags in the front.

The previous pages flipped open to reveal more photo spots!



Back cover.  Book is tied closed with green ric-rac!  I think this is a pretty cute project and was a great way to get more photos done!


No comments:

Post a Comment