CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Boy Scout Emblem for table decorations



This was a quick and easy project!  I used the Home Decor cartridge and picked a Fleur de lis that most closely resembled the Boy Scout crest.  I then used chipboard weight gold glitter paper and cut the shadow.  I cut it at pressure high, speed 3 and blade depth 6.  I then cut it twice for good measure.  They all popped out without an issue.  Then I cut the blue layer out and adhered them together with my ATG gun.  (Love that adhesive!)  Besides getting gold glitter everywhere, this project was quick and easy.  I made 20 of them for the Boy Scout Blue and Gold dinner and they were used as part of the centerpieces.  NOTE:  AFTER CUTTING GLITTER PAPER OR FOAM, REMOVE THE BLADE AND MAKE SURE TO REMOVE ANY CAUGHT GLITTER.  The blade tends to pick up glitter and then not cut well until it is cleaned!
Don't forget about this weekend's BLOG HOP!  It features a very talented group of women who will be showcasing a new project EACH day, so stop by twice!  Blog candy will be offered on some of the pages!  See you Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment