CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Family Time Mini Album

 Wandering through Tuesday Morning a few years ago, I stumbled across a couple of super cute mini albums for super cheap.  I snapped them up and then took them on a vacation with me when I didn't have time to pack any layouts.  I assembled the books and then they sat empty, in my mini album basket.  That is, until this week!
     **Tuesday Morning is a discount store that sells merchandise other stores have unloaded, at really great prices!  It's like a Big Lots!  Great place to look for scrapbooking supplies; however, you never know what you will find!

Since I created this album without photos so long ago, I have no idea who the manufacturer is!  This is the cover. The cover came with the dots and leaves already on it and then I added the title block and mini frame.  I also added the ribbon around the spine of the book and two tags:  one says Dream and the other says Love.
Here is page one and two.   All the pages had the background papers pre-printed.  All I had to do was pretty them up a tad!  I made tag pockets on page 1 and tied matching ribbon to the tops of each tag.  I was able to journal there.  I then added a little matted sticker below the picture of my daughter.  On page 2 I matted the photo and added a small paper stripe.  I also combined two tags into a little accent. One tag says US and the other has a heart on it.

Page 3 and 4.

Page 5 and 6

Page 7 and 8

Page 9 and 10

I love all the photos in here, but there wasn't enough for individual layouts, so I combined them into a great mini album about my daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment