CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mini Album #3 One of My Favorites!

I put this mini album together last year at Scamp, and once again, I loved it but wanted just perfect photos for it.  I finally pulled a compilation of photos of this summer to put inside.  See my blog post here for directions on assembling this album:  http://mccalleyhouse.blogspot.com/2010/09/mini-albums.html  Scroll down, it's the 2nd mini album in the post!
(Yes, this album was made completely from a grab bag! )

My son up a tree during Vacation Bible School.  Photo taken by the church photographer.  Isn't it great???

My son reading in Bend.  He loves to read and this is a very common scene!

My daughter (top) being silly at dinner in Bend.  My daughter and I floating down the Duschutes River on tubes.  It was a blast, although a little chilly!

 Family photo on the way out on a hike in Bend.

Top:  Watching fireworks on the 4th of July.  Bottom:  My husband and son floating in the Deschutes River.

My son getting ready to go kayaking and fishing with grandpa!

 My daughter acolyting.

More family photos and my daughter.

My son played Charles Wallace from A Wrinkle in Time during our Vacation Bible School (far left) and my daughter trying to rock climb!

No comments:

Post a Comment