CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mini Album #2 Memories of Landon being born

Like yesterday's post, this mini album was picked up at Tuesday Morning and has sat around forever! BUT, I am on a mini-album finishing kick, so I filled this one with photos of my sister-in-law's baby shower and of my nephew when he was born!  I don't know the manufacturer, but I love that O rings hold this together!  It helps it lay flat even if there are some bulky accents.

Page 1 and 2
The pages came a blank white so I added some fun pastel shades of patterned paper to some of them.  I love the little polka dot tag!  I added a heart stone for some bling and dimension!  (Page 1 features my children and me holding Landon for the first time.  Page 2 shows my Sister-in-Law at her shower.)

I tore the velum and then adhered it underneath the patterned paper so my adhesive wouldn't show!  (See the word sunshine on page 3?)  I added another tag to page 4.  (Page 3 is journaling about when Landon was born and page 4 is a photo of me holding him!)

Do you see a pattern with the tags???  Love them!  (Page 5 is another shot of my Sister-in-law's shower.  That's my daughter and my mom next to her!  Page 6 is my daughter holding Landon!)

Pages 7-8  
(Page 7 is back to the shower and page 8 is my son holding Landon!)

Pages 9-10.  I had this great photo of my sister-in-law holding up a Duck onesie, but it wouldn't fit on any page, so I used a two page spread and carefully sliced the picture between her and the onesie so I could add it to my album!  

No comments:

Post a Comment