CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

School Layouts

"Classy and Fabulous" Jan. 2008
This was my daughter's first day of Pre-Kindergarten and she was so excited.  She wanted to wear her Christmas dress for the first day, so I let her!  I used cream cardstock for the background with a dusty rose for the photo mats.  I used the great CoCo Chanel title "Classy and Fabulous" ( Just Dreamy 2 Dazzling Girls Only) at an angle to show a little playfulness!  I used a large pink/red flower, and two small, from the same manufacturer but different line (Delightful So Sweet Die Cut and accessory card.)  The accessory card also had the tag, "Sweet" and journaling block!  I added a bit of pink ribbon and voila!  Complete!


"Science Achievement Certificate"  March 2008
Austin and his friend completed the science fair together.  I used two tan pieces of cardstock and matted the photos in a dusty blue.  On the left hand piece of cardstock I adhered the certificate and then covered poorly done graphics with my own photos.  :)  On the right, I featured a picture of Austin with the science project and then placed two other photos along the bottom.  The stickers all came from the Karen Foster Science sticker set.  This is the second layout I have gotten out of the same set of stickers!

"Cookies"  March 2008
The background paper is a light blue with red and blue dots.  I matted the photos in white cardstock.  (Can you tell I love to put things at an angle?)  I found these great "Brad Buddies" at the CK Scrapbook Convention last Feb. and loved them!  (Hot Off the Press!)  The apron, cookie jar and measuring spoons are all die cut metal with brad accents.  The hearts on the apron are all little brads that came with it!  I cut a circle to feature the measuring spoons so they wouldn't get lost on the patterned paper and then used white cardstock to make a journaling block.  I used the cricut to cut the title and circle!  (George cartridge!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment