CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

4th Of July LID sketch

This week's LID sketch on the Cricut board featured a double page layout with lots of pictures!  My favorite!  I had some 4th of July pictures to scrap, so I created this layout following the sketch loosely. 
4th of July--10 photos

I used George to make the rectangle title block  and cut it twice.  Once I cut it in bright blue for the background and then I cut it a second time in red with the title "4th of July" cut out.  I used the George font as well.  I then used the Create a Critter set of 3 stars and created a border by copying and flipping the set of three starts back and forth.  (For example, Big star, medium star, little star, little star, medium star, big star).  I then grouped and welded them, and copied the whole thing so I could have a border for both pages.  I used the cut out stars from the border for a little something extra on my title.  I then cut out several other starts from Create a Critter and Gypsy Wanderings. 

I adhered a few more stars, the border and then journaled on the 2nd page.  I decided to hand write my journaling in red ink to continue the American theme.  In all, a simple layout with lots of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment