CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Scrap Attack!

Most of us have a scrap box/drawer/folder/bucket that we throw our scraps into so that we can use them again.  Since I got the Cricut Expression, I have saved even smaller scraps because it will cut on tiny pieces of paper!  I had a great (messy!) shoe box going and I had to dig, and dig, and dig to find the color of paper I wanted to use.  Siting today while I scrapped, I had a great idea!  I used my old 8.5 x11 page protectors and assigned a color to each.  (I had one for red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, black and gray, brown and cream, and white.)  I then put them in ROY G. BIV order and put the larger sheets of extra paper behind the corresponding page protector.  It all fits in the shoe box and now I can grab the color I want and get to work without digging!

No comments:

Post a Comment