CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

First day of Kindergarten


"Maddie" Kindergarten 2008

I bought this Kindergarten themed background paper at my LSS and knew it was perfect for these photos of my daughter at her first day of Kindergarten at Learning Tree.  Yes, my daughter went to 2 kindergarten's this year because my local school district only offered half-day kindergarten and I wanted her to be in school full-time.  So, she went to Learning Tree's private morning Kindergarten and then went to the local elementary school in the afternoon for even more kindergarten!

I matted the photos in a coordinating orange and then used left over Handwriting stickers to spell "Maddie" and "2008."  (It finished up that last few stickers that I had!)  Then I used old, really old!, plastic accents that came out of a button pack.  I used a pair of wire cutters to clip off the loop on the back and to make them lay flat on the page.  The accents added a little dimensional pop to the page and pulled it altogether!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...she is so cute! What a great LO! That paper is perfect for remembering that exciting time in your daughter's life and how cool that she had the opportunity to go to kindergarten twice a day! I know my 5 year old would love that! She is such a social butterfly! TFS!
    Amber
    my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete