CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Friends by Choice

"Friends By Choice"
Fall 2008
I love these photos of my kids reading together in bed one early fall evening.  (Love the farmer tans!)  The vintage background papers came in a pack from Costco and don't have a name on them.  (The pack included a 12x12 over the shoulder bag with lots of pockets, a paper pack, ribbon, lace, pens, embellishments, etc.  all for something like $29.99! Got to love Costco for those deals!)  I matted the photos in a soft green and used a coordinating alphabet to write "Friends by Choice."

I then used a Quote pack of vintage stickers that were raised and epoxied. These stickers had the same "worn" look and colors as the paper and expressed sentiments that I want my kids to grow up remembering. I added a few sprinkled around the page for a little more interest. I also matted the stickers so that I could move them around and find the perfect spot for them before I stuck them down.

I always want my children to be "friends by choice" even though they are siblings by birth.  I am truly blessed to have two wonderful children who enjoy each other's company; most of the time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment