CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Halloween Family Photo (minus me!)

I was able to get this GREAT family photo at the pumpkin patch and I instantly fell in love with it and wanted to showcase it in a special way!  The background paper is from Martha Stewart's Halloween Paper Pack and the black patterned paper is from a different paper pack (I lost the cover, so I don't know whose...)  I then matted the photo in black paper as well to give it a double mat.  I left the bottom of the mat longer and applied this little metal medallion with an "M" inscribed on it.  (The M is for our last name!) Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it!! Seems like we're always behind the camera and never IN the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm LOVING your Halloween layouts!! I'm soo far behind it is unreal!!! Great job!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete