CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 20, 2011

Pumpkin Patch


Halloween Delight at the Pumpkin Patch
Why Halloween Delight?  Because it was the only thing I could spell with these super cute cardstock letters I bought eons ago! When I bought them I didn't notice that there is only one of every letter!  (Try spelling things with only one of every vowel!)  So Austin and I got creative and brainstormed as many things as we could think of and "Delight" was the best we could come up with!

The striped background cardstock is from an old paper pack, maker unknown.  I matted all the photos in purple and bright green to match the stripes in the paper pack and keep the photos from getting lost.
The word "Halloween" was fussy cut from the Halloween cardstock letters and then matted on purple.
I created a "film strip" of photos along the bottom to ground the layout.
On the right side page I fussy cut "Delight" out of the Halloween letters and then matted them on corresponding bright green cardstock.  I decided to keep a rectangular title block so that it didn't get too busy!


No comments:

Post a Comment