CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 16, 2011

Maddie's 5th Birthday Aloha Style


I had a blast making this cute layout for my daughter's 5th birthday, which was Hawaiian themed.  I was able to get 10 photos, plus embellishments on this two page layout!


I matted the photos in rows, making them into a pyramid shape.  I left little edges of the tropical green peeking out to define each photo and keep it from getting lost in a huge photo collage.  I placed larger pictures along the bottom, and then reduced their size and the number, in each row!  I then added a premade felt flower border to both the left and right hand side of the page.  On the left page, I also added the 3x3 photo with the silver frame.  The silver frame actually holds a piece of balsa wood (one side) and cork (other side).  The silver frame wasn't tight though, so I was able to wiggle my picture in to the frame as well.  I journaled "around" the edges of the pyramid in pink pen.

 On the right hand side I used the same silver 3x3 wood frame and slipped another picture inside.  I also used the chipboard circles to give a title to the page.  

No comments:

Post a Comment