CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Halloween

Here is a cute and quick Halloween layout using a Martha Stewart Halloween Paper Pack.  The background paper is preprinted with BOO and glittery black cats and witches!  I just love this paper!  (Austin was Yoda and Maddie was a pink poodle!  I made both their costumes that year!)

The left page features the title "Trick Or Treat" which is a fabric embellishment.  I double matted it and then matted the photos in coordinating colors of green and orange.

The right page has the photos matted using the same colors and I added a Quick Quotes velum strip "Goblins and Ghouls."  I hate how adhesive shows through vellum, so I used large brushed silver brads to hold the vellum quote to the orange background mat.  Voila!  No adhesive showing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment