CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 21, 2011

More Pumpkin Patch Fun


Yes, I am still scrapping photos from 2008, but the good news is, I am almost done! :)  Here are a few more pictures of the fun we had at the pumpkin patch that year!  The background paper is Fall Leaves and it is from an old paper pack.

I matted all the photos in black so they wouldn't get lost in the background.  I then fussy cut "Boo" from the Halloween cardstock letters.  But, if you read my earlier posts, you know that this alphabet had only one of each letter.  I needed two O's, so I took the Q (which was the cauldron) and colored off the little "stem" of the Q in black to make it into an O.  I then colored the entire cauldron so it would match and now you can't even tell it used to be a Q!  


I also fussy cut "Fun" from the same letters.  For a finishing touch, I added little silver ghost brads all over the layout just for a touch of whimsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment